Please store in the freezer until ready to reheat
Each order comes with 6 single serve apple pies from Bakehouse at Shangri-la Fort. Diced apples are lightly coated in cinnamon and spices and baked a buttery crust. Perfect on its own or with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the middle part of the pie is warm.
- Transfer the pie from the freezer to the fridge to thaw.
- If your oven is causing the edges of the pastry to burn, cover the edges with a strip of tinfoil.
- Using the microwave will result in soggy pastry and is not recommended.
The apple pue was so good. I put it in the oven according to the instructions and you would not think that it was frozen.
I've ordered these a couple of times and it is amazing! If you follow the instructions carefully, you'll get a wonderfully crunchy crumble at the top and soft, velvety apple filling inside. Add some double cream or vanilla ice cream on the side and you're in heaven.