IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a fresh cut cheese (cut from a larger wheel) and not completely encased in wax. Therefore on receiving please consume within 3-4 days.
Roaring Forties is a full flavoured blue with a rich mouthfeel and sweet, slightly fruity character. It is named after the infamous Roaring Forties gales that frequently whip around the Island at more than 100km per hour.
Top Tip: Savour a wedge of Roaring Forties Blue with fresh pears or muscatel grapes, pecan nuts and fig paste, with wholemeal biscuits or a crusty baguette. Add a bit of Roaring Forties Blue to a creamy pasta dish, crisp salad or to top off a gourmet pizza.
- Royal Queensland Cheese & Dairy Produce Show 2021 Gold Medal
- Australian Grand Dairy Awards 2019 Grand Champion Cheese
- Australian Grand Dairy Awards 2019 Blue Mould Champion
- Dairy Industry Association of Australia 2019 Gold Medal
- Royal Queensland Cheese & Dairy Produce Show 2019 Gold Medal
- Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards 2019 Gold Medal
- Australian Grand Dairy Awards 2017 Blue Mould Champion
Super ! Love this cheese! Gone in one sitting!