Note: Unfortunately we will only have a limited number per day.
Enjoy Shangri-La's Signature Laksa Noodle Soup in the comfort of your own home!
Storage: Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days upon delivery
Contains: Laksa broth, 3 black tiger prawns, fish balls, squid rings, noodles , pakchoy, bean sprouts,1 hardboiled egg, chili paste
How to prepare:
1. Boil water in a medium-large pot then lower the heat
2. Put the bags containing Laksa broth, noodles, seafood, and eggs and let it cook slowly for 7 minutes
3. Take a bowl, cut the bags and carefully put in bowl, arranging the noodles, bok choy, bean sprouts, egg, and seafood
4. Pour the broth carefully into the bowl.
5. Enjoy on its own or add chilli paste to taste!
Note: Chopsticks and porcelain spoon not included
As expected, the Laksa is really good and sumptuous. A taste of Shang @ home😉
As you'll sometimes see in food streets in Singapore, this Laksa is "Shiok!" which means "great" or "amazing" especially in the context of food. Quite frankly, I may like this one slightly better than the Laksas I've had in Singapore. I've already ordered this twice and it's truly a comforting dish. It's also good to pair it with the Satay if you want some more protein!
I'll keep ordering until it' stops selling - which I hope it never does!
One of the best Laksa, my officemate tasted. We ordered this for his birthday. 💕
Loved the packaging, ease of assembly and the flavors! And for that price point, an absolute winner of a dish! Warms the soul in these times of being locked down at home..
The laksa was perfect for my taste. It is not too spicy, thickness of soup is just right. I would love to have a little more noodles if possible.