BEST BEFORE: APRIL 30 2021
Irish Nature produces ultra tender grass-fed and certified organic beef from Ireland.
1. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator
2. 1 hour before cooking, transfer to room temperature and season with salt and/or pepper
3. Pat dry with paper towel shortly before cooking to help with even searing.
4. Pan sear for 2-3 minutes on a well-oiled high heat. (Medium done-ness is recommended)
5. In the final minute add butter and aromatics to the pan and spoon over the steak (ex: rosemary)
6. Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before cooking.